Welcome to the Digital Rohit website! These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your access and use of the Digital Rohit website (the “Website”) owned and operated by Digital Rohit (“we,” “us,” or “our”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Use of the Website You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation. You may not use the Website to send unsolicited commercial email (spam). You may not use the Website to impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person or entity.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Digital Rohit or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website.
- User Content You may submit content to the Website, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and feedback. By submitting content, you grant Digital Rohit a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any media.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Digital Rohit does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability Digital Rohit will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Digital Rohit, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms.
- Modifications to the Website and Terms of Service Digital Rohit reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website, or any portion thereof, without notice. We may also change these Terms from time to time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Website and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in California.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.